Friday, July 27, 2012

So much has happened....

Hello friends and family!

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I've posted to my blog.   Life has been so hectic... so much going on... some good... some bad.   This blog entry would be SO long if I went into everything in detail, so I'll just hit the bullet points.

1. Gold Canyon - I'm rocking it!    I've hit every sales goal put in front of me and won every prize!!  I have to say, I am quite proud of myself :-)

Shop online! http://www.mygc.com/tyakucenski


2. Medication Problems - Due to some family and medical problems in my past, my doctor put me on Cymbalta to deal with depression and pain.  While I was on the drug, it worked wonders.  However, if I would have know then how bad the withdrawal from this drug would be, I would have *NEVER* started taking it.   The pain that it caused my brain was unbearable.   It's so hard to explain, but take your worst migraine ever and add in your worst hangover, and that starts to explain it.  I've had quite a few ER visits due to this over the last 3 months.   Thank God I'm finally off this drug!

Cymbalta = BAD

3. I broke my ankle and didn't know it for almost 2 months  - I was running on my treadmill and my right ankle went out from under me. I thought I had sprained it but ends up I broke my talus and ruined the cartilage around it.  Ouch!  I had surgery on it 6 weeks ago and today is the first full day boot free!  Had my first workout on elliptical today and it was heavenly.  Can't wait to start running again, but I think I'll wait until my physical therapy is over first.

Oh boot, I do not miss you at ALL

4.  I turned 40 - Yippee!! I'm looking forward to my 40's, I keep hearing they're awesome! My husband threw me a fantastic party at a great place, Cibo. If you live in the Phoenix area, be sure to check them out.  http://www.cibophoenix.com/



5.  My brother got married! - The ceremony was great and now I have another awesome sister-in-law Mary!  (Shout out to my other awesome SIL Heather who I know reads my blog! Hi!!)

They are the cutest couple!
  
So now on to the future....

I'm going to start keeping track of my weight loss journey here on my blog again.  Unfortunately I've gained a little weight back, but not too much.  I'll start posts again on Friday letting you know what I've done for the week and how much I've lost.  

I also promise there will be some crafty posts and doggie posts too.

Have a great weekend everyone!! I've missed you all!


EDIT:  I'll be doing my weight loss posts on Sunday, be on the lookout for "Sunday Stats" to return.






No comments:

Post a Comment